Weather and Climate Science (Indiana 4-H)
Youth will learn basic information about weather, including what causes variations in weather and why we have different seasons and climates on the earth. In this project you will observe and record weather conditions and learn weather symbols.
Curriculum: Weather and Climate Science
Available at The Education Store. Click on the title below or visit the website, www.edustore.purdue.edu, and enter the title in the Search box on the upper right. Video that shows how to access the downloaded files: http://www.ydae.purdue.edu/education_store/video/CurriculumSoilWater.html
Information for Leaders and Judges
Exhibit pictures (2012 and before)
- Independent Study suggestion: Become a CoCoRaHS volunteer!
- NOAA Weather forecast (enter your zipcode)
- Window to the Universe website
- Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History
- Climate and Human Evolution, http://humanorigins.si.edu/research/climate%20research